Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Snow White's Mint Frosted Chocolate Cookies: Vintage Cookbook & Recipe

I collect vintage cookbooks, and Walt Disney's Snow White Dairy Recipe Book, published in 1955, by Walt Disney in association with the American Dairy Association, is certainly vintage. I loved Walt Disney's animated Snow White. I saw the original several times. I even have four of the concrete Disney dwarfs--Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, and Doc --in my garden. Still keeping my eye open for the rest of Snow White's entourage at Flea Markets and garage sales. But I digress....Here's a great recipe from Snow White for Mint Frosted Chocolate Cookies to feed her 'hungry men'.

SNOW WHITE'S MINT FROSTED CHOCOLATE COOKIES


Here's the recipe for Snow White's Mint Frosted Chocolate Cookies. The recipe calls for tinting the frosting a pale green. If you do this, use an organic coloring.



No comments: