Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Garden Bon Bons: No April Fool's

Here's something for April's Fool's Day that you'll enjoy: Garden Bon Bons from Seattle. These garden truffles are for planting - not for eating!

I love to garden, and I love chocolate. I've posted about Chocolate Gardens, and I love Chocolate smelling plants. Here's a line of garden truffles-- handcrafted bon bon balls of clay, organic compost and seed wrapped in a lovely "chocolate' package. They're the perfect gift for any gardener--and for the chocoholic--but don't bite them!

Seed balls aren't new, but this presentation is. The compost in the seed balls provides nutrients to the seeds and the clay holds it together and protects against insects. So toss them into the garden or indoor container. Find a sunny spot, add water and watch them grow!

Selections include: Culinary Basil Garden Bon Bons, Italian Herb Garden Bon Bons, Herbal Tea Garden Bon Bons, Slow Drinks Garden Bon Bons.

Check them out here.



http://www.moultonology.com/fabulous-garden-fashion-accessories-and-gloves.html

2 comments:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

This is just the coolest thing ever! I'm a fan of chocolate gardens as well, but have never had the space to grown one.

Janet Rudolph said...

I love these. I do have several 'chocolate' plants in the garden, but these are way cool.