Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

National Truffle Day

Today is National Truffle Day! I know there are several types of truffles, but I'm pretty sure this is the chocolate truffle holiday. I love to make truffles, and I'm going to be offering a Truffle Making Team Building event through my company TeamBuilding-Unlimited this Spring. Perfect timing, then, for this holiday.

Here's another Round-up of Truffles I've posted on DyingforChocolate.com. No time to make truffles? Go out and buy a few from your favorite Chocolatier!

Blueberry Truffles

Chocolate Guinness Truffles

Chocolate Honey Truffles

Bailey's Irish Cream Truffles

Milk Chocolate Truffles


Blue Cheese Truffles


Chocolate Espresso Truffles


Eggnog Truffles


Champagne Truffles


Oreo Truffles


Candy Corn Truffles


Mexican Chocolate Truffles


Kahlua Chocolate Truffles

And, a few other Chocolate Truffle related foods:

Chocolate Truffle Cake

Chocolate Truffle Pie with Macaroon Crust

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guiness Truffles I bet this would go well with a nice Port!

Katia said...

Oh yum! I must try to make the Baileys Irish Cream Truffles!!
Here's another great and easy chocolate dessert from my blog :):
http://katiasfoodblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/rich-dark-chocolate-moelleux.html

Janet Rudolph said...

Katia, sounds yummy

Katia said...

Thank you Janet! You must let me know if you liked it or not, if you decide to make it! :)